About the Role
We are seeking Independent Contractors who are fully licensed mental health clinicians who will provide outpatient therapy to clients of Lakeshore Family Therapy, LLC., in Wayzata, MN, or online via Telehealth. Clinical therapy services include the treatment of people and families throughout their lifespan.
• Supportive weekly consultations
• Generous split
• Unlimited time off
• Flexible schedule
• Work remotely and in the office
• A third party offers quarterly somatic experiencing bodywork for self-care
• Billing Support
• Access to Simple Practice
• MN Provider Tax is covered by Lakeshore Family Therapy, LLC
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform on-site or Telehealth clinical counseling services to clients of Lakeshore Family Therapy in accordance with your licensure.
• Maintain proper licensure and ensure and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Lakeshore Family Therapy.
• Clinician will be available to hold a minimum of 15 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred by Lakeshore Family Therapy.
• Provide direct services to children, caregivers, and families, including individual and family therapy, and coordination of referrals to additional resources and services as necessary.
• Timely completion of written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time to time by Lakeshore Family Therapy or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the client within a timely fashion.
• Collaborate in group consultation with peers and multidisciplinary team meetings.
• Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival for clients and peers.
• Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours, whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc., or through the Lakeshore Family Therapy website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing client services.
• Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as clinically appropriate.
• Collect client payments for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established by Lakeshore Family Therapy. Collaborate with our Biller and Clinical Director to follow up on claims.
• Conduct and regulate counseling services professionally to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of Lakeshore Family Therapy. Be respectful, cooperative, and collaborative with co-workers.
Clinicians/Contractors (1099) are paid based on billable hours performed. Clinicians will receive 70% of the total amount reimbursed from Health Insurance Companies and clients (i.e.out-of-pocket fee for service, co-insurance, or co-pays). The reimbursement rate will increase to 75% of the total amount reimbursed for all sessions over 16 per week.
Schedules are flexible according to client and practitioner needs and may include nights and weekends if preferred but not required.
Client sessions are held in the offices of Lakeshore Family Therapy or online via Telehealth from a confidential space in the clinician's Telehealth office.
Clinical Director, Maggie Patel.
Minimum of a master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family, or Social Work is required
Licensed as a Mental Health Professional as per Minnesota State Statute 245I.04.2: A Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Psychologist (LP)
Minimum of two years of clinical experience
Experience with Simple Practice is preferred but not required
About the Company
Kelly Rose founded Lakeshore Family Therapy in 2015 with a vision of providing the best mental health care services by creating an environment where therapists feel supported and heard.
Lakeshore is a community of independently contracted licensed mental health therapists. We value our clinician’s authenticity and freedom of clinical expression and believe that clients thrive when therapists feel empowered by their work.